Welcome to website of the i3-MARKET Project!
Therefore, we would like to encourage you to read the Terms carefully as they contain important information.
Other useful links:
Your usage of the website is governed by these Terms along with the Privacy Notice and the Cookies Notice. We encourage you to take some time and read them carefully.
- The Site: The website under the URL https://www.i3-market.eu/ will be referred to in these Terms as “the Site”.
The Site owner/administrator: On behalf of the i3-MARKET Consortium, the Site is owned and administrated by the European DIGITAL SME Alliance. In these Terms, the European DIGITAL SME Alliance will be referred to as “the Site owner” or “the Site administrator.” The phrase “the i3-MARKET Project Dissemination Team” as well as the pronouns “us” and/or “we” may be used interchangeably to denote the Owner of the Site.
- Visitor, Visitors, you: Anyone visiting, accessing or in any way browsing the Site is referred to as “Visitor” or “Visitors”.
- Application of the Terms, Updates and Amendments
- Accessing or browsing the Site, using the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, registering for an event, or otherwise accessing the content hosted in this Site indicates your unreserved acceptance of these Terms.
- The Owner reserves the right to change, modify, amend and/or update all or part of these Terms at any time, effective immediately.
- If at any time these Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site.
- If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, (i) such provision shall be interpreted in such a manner as to preserve, to the maximum extent possible, the intent of the parties, (ii) the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, and (iii) such decision shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of such provision under other circumstances.
This page was last updated in May 2020 and replaces all previous versions.
- Site Ownership and Administration
- The site is owned, operated and administrated by the European DIGITAL SME Alliance, which also issues all the material on the Site, collects and processes all data through the Site and handles all the communication via the Site on behalf of the i3-MARKET Project Consortium.
The European DIGITAL SME Alliance is located in Rue du Commerce 123, 1000 Brussels. You may find more information about us by visiting our website at digitalsme.eu.
- Purpose of the Site, Use and Content
The Site was created for the dissemination of the i3-MARKET Project. It is intended to provide information, updates for the progress of the Project and means to contact the i3-MARKET Project Consortium. Through this website, all the stakeholders, as well as any other interested party, will be able to get information about the status and developments of the i3-MARKET Project. You may also use the website to contact us, subscribe to our newsletter and/or register for i3-MARKET related events that we organize.
b) Acceptable use and not permitted usages
- The Site may be used for the intended purpose, as described above.
- The Site may be used without any age restrictions, as the content is appropriate to all age groups, and the Site does not and will not entail any content that may be deemed harmful for minors under E.U. law.
- The usage of the Site is governed by these Terms, the Privacy Notice and the Cookies Notice, which you are expected to adhere to. (See A.)
- Accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using the Site and/or any functionality it offers, indicates that you accept, agree, and declare that you will use the site lawfully, as set by these Terms and as is intended by the Owner.
- Accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using the Site and/or any functionality it offers, you accept, agree and declare that you shall not use the site for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to:
- Transmitting content that:
- violates any Intellectual Property or third-party rights
- does not adhere to the law, is contrary to fair practice and/or the accepted principles of public order and morality
- in any way violates the privacy and/or personal and societal rights others
- constitutes unsolicited or undesired electronic messages (spam)
- is in any way illegal
- Mislead anyone as to the origin of the Site’s content, to defame, in any way, the Owner, the i3-MARKET Project, the i3-MARKET Project Consortium or others
- To endanger the network’s security, and/or integrity and/or functionality, to obstruct any other Visitor from accessing the Site and/or its services or fraudulently redirect Visitors to other websites.
- To install, distribute or otherwise disseminate any kind of automated or not, pop-up, temporal or persistent, targeted or random unauthorized advertisement or any kind of unauthorized marketing material or unsolicited or undesired electronic messages (spam), pyramid systems or any other kind of unauthorized and undesired content, product or services marketing/promotional material, without the prior explicit, written authorization of the Owner.
- Install, promote, and/or give access to content that contains viruses, malware, or any other files, code, or software designed to intercept, destroy, and/or restrict or otherwise restrain or interfere with the functionality of any software, hardware or broader ICT component or in any way prevent other users from visiting the Site.
- In any way harm the Site’s integrity and functionality
In case of usage that does not adhere to these Terms, your access to the Site might be partly or wholly restricted and you may be obliged to recompense the owner for any direct or indirect, material, incidental and/or consequential damage caused. The non-exercise by the beneficiaries of all or any of the rights laid down in these Terms does not imply their resignation from their rights now or in the future.
- The Site is to be used “as is”, without allowing uncertified edits or any kind of unauthorized interfere with the site’s content or functionality in any way. We encourage you to contact the site’s administrator if you realize or suspect any issues with the content or the functionality of the site.
- The Owner makes every reasonable effort to maintain and ensure the accuracy and completeness of the material contained on the Site and to avoid accessibility problems.
- The Owner retains the right to deny or block access to the whole or part of the Site and its content, temporarily or permanently, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, security reasons, Site maintenance or violation of Terms.
- The content of the Site, including all the information and material may be changed, altered, moved, edited amended or deleted at any time and for any reason by the Owner.
- With the exception of specific third-party rights (e.g. intellectual property rights) the entire content hosted now or in the future in the Site ( including, but not limited to, any marks, graphics, pictures, representations, trademarks, distinctive marks, photographs and texts as well as any kind of files) is the exclusive intellectual property of the Owner or/and the i3-MARKET Project Consortium Members and is protected under the provisions of the applicable law. The aforementioned content, as a whole or parts of it, shall not be subject to unauthorized reproduction, copying, downloading, alteration, disclosure, distribution or any kind of dissemination or trade without the Owner’s explicit permission provided in written form.
- We welcome our Visitors to freely share any piece of content from the Site, as long as they adequately indicate the source, mentioning the i3-MARKET Project, for example including the link to https://www.i3-market.eu/
- External Links and Re-direction
- The Site may re-direct Visitors through links, hyperlinks and/or banners to other websites, primarily to the websites of the partners of the i3-MARKET Project Consortium.
- The Owner will make every reasonable effort to notify you that you will be re-directed. You are encouraged to pay due attention to any messages and pop-up messages during browsing the Site.
- Personal Data Collected through the site
- Collection and processing of Personal Data through the Site is governed by the Terms of our Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice. You are encouraged to read them thoroughly.
- If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice or you wish to exercise any of your rights do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owner is not responsible and will not be held liable for inaccurate information, access problems, shutdowns or other events that may occur, causing you direct, indirect, material, incidental or consequential damage. Accessing and browsing the Site and/or using the content of this Site is at your own risk.
- The Owner is not responsible and will not be held liable for any third-party access or use of the Site and/or parts or all of its content for purposes that are illegal or unlawful, or not in line with the purposes and the intentions of the Owner as described in these Terms.
- These Terms and any amendments thereto are governed by Belgian law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms shall be governed by Belgian law. For any dispute or claim that may arise from these Terms, the competent judicial authorities of Brussels are designated.
- We invite anyone objecting or feeling negatively affected by these Terms or any content and/material hosted in our Site to contact us at email@example.com prior to starting any formal legal process. We are confident that we can resolve any issue in a friendly way.
- Contacting the Owner
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments regarding the site, please do not hesitate to contact us!
You may contact the Owner calling +32 28930235, sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our website contact form (https://www.digitalsme.eu/about/contact/)
Last updated: May 2020