i3-MARKET enables your enterprise to plug your data to the world — without having to worry about it getting into the wrong hands. Learn more
Our COVID-19 response
As a mainly digital project, we are in the lucky position to keep working on i3-MARKET with full force despite the current pandemic. Learn more
i3-MARKET aims to overcome current data marketplace integration hurdles by developing the lacking building blocks (in the form of a software framework or toolkit) for data providers and consumers, and thus enable the creation of a more trusted European data market economy. Learn more
Open Source Community
The i3-MARKET project addresses the growing demand for a single European Data Market Economy by innovating marketplace platforms, demonstrating with industrial implementations that the data economy growth is possible. The i3-MARKET consortium works towards providing technologies for trustworthy (secure and reliable), data-driven collaboration and federation of existing and new future marketplace platforms, with special attention on industrial data and particularly on sensitive commercial data assets from both SMEs to large industrial corporations.
- Webinar: Three pillars for building a Smart Data Ecosystem: Trust, Security and Privacy
Joint webinar with the BIG DATA VALUE Ecosystem project (BDVe)
On Friday, 23 October 2020, the BDVe project will host i3-MARKET’s webinar “Three pillars for building a Smart Data Ecosystem: Trust, Security and Privacy“.
In this webinar, i3-MARKET experts will explain how the i3-MARKET solutions help overcoming data marketplaces hurdles by providing the suitable level of trust (consensus-based self-governing, auditability, reliability, verifiable credentials), security (P2P encryption, cryptographic proofs) and privacy (self-sovereign identity, zero-knowledge proof, explicit user consent).
11.00 – 11.05 Welcome from BDVe
11.05 – 11.20 i3-MARKET introduction and project context
- Big Data and Data Marketplaces as a constantly growing field and a key sector in Digital Economy
- Enhancing Data Mobility and Data Transfer as a priority for the EU in terms of the Digital Single Market / The EU Data Strategy
- Trust Security and Privacy as objectives/challenges and central engineering values in the context of Value Sensitive Design and Responsible Engineering
11.20 – 11.50 Three pillars for building a Smart Data Ecosystem
Trust: Everything under control
With the blockchain technology, i3-MARKET provides an open, decentralized, consensus-based system with a shared and tamper-proof ledger. With verifiable credentials, i3-MARKET provides trusted attestations that could be issued by a trusted party, and self-presented and self-verified by any stakeholder.
Security: Unlock the data with a key
With a protected hardware wallet, i3-MARKET provides cryptographic keys to secure transactions and data.
Privacy: Meet and overcome GDPR requirements
With self-sovereign identity, zero-knowledge proof and explicit user consent, i3-MARKET users own their personal and sensitive data and maintain the control on data sharing / exchange.
11.50 – 12.00 Q&A with participants and wrap-up
Webinar in collaboration with
Latest News from our Blog
- Webinar: Three pillars for building a Smart Data Ecosystem: Trust, Security and PrivacyJoint webinar with the BIG DATA VALUE Ecosystem project (BDVe) On Friday, 23 October 2020, the BDVe project will host i3-MARKET’s […]
- Newsletter #1i3-MARKET’s first-ever newsletter is now available! You can inform yourself on the latest news of the i3-MARKET project in the pdf […]
- The biggest challenges related to data marketplaces and data monetisationOn 23 July, i3-MARKET hosted its first workshop, dedicated to the needs of potential end-users of the i3-MARKET solutions. The aim […]
- Survey: COVID-19 impact on Data marketplacesCOVID-19 has significantly disrupted our economy. However, some of its impacts are also positive as more and more companies tend to […]
- i3-MARKET Workshop for data marketplace usersThe i3-MARKET project is pleased to announce its first workshop on 23 July 2020, from 10:00 to 12:30 CEST! Are you […]