i3-MARKET enables your enterprise to plug your data to the world — without having to worry about it getting into the wrong hands. Learn more
Our COVID-19 response
As a mainly digital project, we are in the lucky position to keep working on i3-MARKET with full force despite the current pandemic. Learn more
i3-MARKET aims to overcome current data marketplace integration hurdles by developing the lacking building blocks (in the form of a software framework or toolkit) for data providers and consumers, and thus enable the creation of a more trusted European data market economy. Learn more
Open Source Community
The i3-MARKET project addresses the growing demand for a single European Data Market Economy by innovating marketplace platforms, demonstrating with industrial implementations that the data economy growth is possible. The i3-MARKET consortium works towards providing technologies for trustworthy (secure and reliable), data-driven collaboration and federation of existing and new future marketplace platforms, with special attention on industrial data and particularly on sensitive commercial data assets from both SMEs to large industrial corporations.
- Survey: COVID-19 impact on Data marketplaces
COVID-19 has significantly disrupted our economy. However, some of its impacts are also positive as more and more companies tend to digitalise and thus increase their competitiveness.
Without a doubt, none of the digital business models are possible without data. Therefore, the i3-MARKET project seeks to analyse the impact of COVID-19 on global data markets and marketplaces.
The survey targets both data users and data providers (SMEs and large companies, research institutions, etc.). It is a brief questionnaire, composed of 5 easy questions.
The results of this questionnaire will be presented on the i3-MARKET website and social media channels.
Latest News from our Blog
- I3-Market to join EUH4D Data Forum to discuss the Business Challenge of European Data Strategies and PoliciesOn 30 March, Stratos Baloutsos, from I3-Market partner ACEI (the Athens Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, part of the Athens University […]
- Newsletter #2The coordinators’ foreword On behalf of the whole i3-MARKET consortium, we wish you a happy new year 2021! 2021 marks the second year […]
- Privacy, Data Protection, Security and Trust in a year of the global pandemicThis article is written by Vasiliki Koniakou, from one of i3-Market’s partner organisations – Athens University of Economics and Business Pitting […]
- DigitalAroundTheWorld event reportOn 21 October 2020, i3-MARKET contributed to the DigitalAroundTheWorld conference with an experts’ panel on «Bringing the Data Platforms Perspective in […]
- Webinar Recap: 3 pillars for building a Smart Data EcosystemOn 23 October 2020, i3-MARKET held a webinar “Three pillars for building a Smart Data Ecosystem: Trust, Security and Privacy“, co-organised […]